Within the city limits of both Coquille and Myrtle Point up to 8 miles outside the city limits. Service is available to be transported between Coquille and Myrtle Point.
Monday – Friday 8:30am – 3:00pm
First ride availability is at 8:30am and the final destination must be reached not later than 3:00pm.
Exact fare must be used, drivers don’t carry change. We accept cash or personal check at time of pick up. If it is difficult to carry exact change, ask your driver about purchasing a CCAT punch card. You can prepay for a punch card over the phone when scheduling a ride.
Within the cities of Coquille and Myrtle Point $2.00 per one way ride
Unscheduled return medical $2.00 per one way ride
Same day rides (subject to the availability of the day) $2.00 per one way ride
Unscheduled non-medical return rides $2.00 per one way ride
Outside city limits $.50 per mile up to 8 miles
Between cities $2 additional
How to Schedule a Ride
Rides need to be scheduled prior to the day of your planned trip. Both the pickup and return ride needs to be scheduled for non-medical rides. You may call and schedule your ride between the hours of 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday. Rides scheduled for Monday must be called in by 5:00pm on Sunday.
A dispatcher will need the following information:
1) Customers last name
2) Date of appointment, desired pick up time and address
3) Return time, if known
4) Special mobility needs
When to Be Ready
In order to provide service to as many riders as possible, we operate in a 30 minute pick-up window. The driver can be 15 minutes before or after the scheduled pick up time. If the customer is not ready when the vehicle arrives, the driver will wait up to 5 minutes and then leave. The customer will be noted as a “No-show.” If a scheduled ride needs to be cancelled or changed, please notify the dispatch center as soon as possible. If you fail to cancel your ride 60 minutes before your scheduled pickup, it will be considered a “No-show.” It is considered excessive if you cancel or no show 10% or more of your schedule trips, with a minimum of six (6) cancellations, within any calendar month. Upon first violation within a calendar year a person will receive a warning letter. The second violation could result in a seven (7) day suspension of service. Additional violations will result in service suspensions that are progressive in nature.
• Dial-A-Ride is a curb to curb service. A driver will not assist into the facilities or other areas of a building.
• If a customer requires a personal care attendant (PCA), the PCA will ride free of charge.
• Passengers are allowed to take up to four (4) standard size grocery bags, or other items which take up an equivalent space (2x2x2 – a two foot cube).
• Drivers are prohibited from carrying purchased items into a customer’s residence. Drivers can assist you in loading and unloading your items to and from the curb.
• Drivers are prohibited from requesting or receiving tips from the customer.
• All passengers are required to wear seat belts. Customers can request an exception to the seat belt policy with a DMV seat belt waiver.
• Leave your pets at home. Service animals are allowed on the vehicles all other pets must be caged at all times while on CCAT vehicles.
• Mobility devices being boarded must engage locking devices if equipped, and turn off power while the device is on the lift and while the bus is in motion.