Cherriots services connect with these regional partners
- Yamhill County Transit serves the West Salem Transit Center and travels to Amity and McMinnville.
- Canby Area Transit (CAT) connects with Cherriots Regional Routes 10X and 20X at Bi-Mart in Woodburn. CAT Route 99X goes to Canby (where you can connect with SMART) and Oregon City (where you can connect with TriMet).
- South Metro Area Regional Transit (SMART) partners with Cherriots to operate Route 1X. Based out of the Salem Downtown Transit Center, Route 1X travels to Wilsonville where you can also connect with TriMet to Portland.
- Tillamook County Transportation District also serves the Salem Downtown Transit Center with Routes 60X and 70X and travels to both Grand Ronde and Lincoln City.
- Amtrak trains based out of the Salem Amtrak Station serve stops north to Portland and beyond, as well as stops south to Eugene and beyond.
- POINT bus service is operated by the Oregon Department of Transportation and stops at the Amtrak Station in Salem. Riders can travel south as far as Eugene and north as far as Portland.
- Greyhound buses also stop at the Salem Amtrak Station and serve the entire United States.
- Woodburn Transit System connects with Cherriots Regional Route 10X (at the Woodburn Transit Center and Woodburn Bi-Mart) and Route 20X (at the Woodburn Bi-Mart).
- The Silver Trolley, operated by the City of Silverton, provides dial-a-ride service within Silverton.
- The West Valley Hospital Connections Van provides wheelchair accessible transportation for patients’ medical appointments to and from four service locations in Dallas and Monmouth.
Cherriots also works with the following organizations:
AMERICAN PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION ASSOCIATION
MID-WILLAMETTE VALLEY COUNCIL OF GOVERNMENTS
OREGON DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION
SALEM AREA CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
STRATEGIC ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION (SEDCOR)
SPECIAL DISTRICTS ASSOCIATION OF OREGON
UNITED WAY OF THE MID-WILLAMETTE VALLEY